It is our promise that we will NEVER share, rent, or sell any of your personal information with anyone unless compelled by Canadian law, such as by warrant or court order. Our web service is located in Canada. We only use software/services that are necessary for the core function of the website. The dreams that are shared on this website are done so with that expressed intention from the person who shared the dream.
Information we ask for
On our contact form we ask for:
- - a name, so we can address you in a more personal way. You can choose to give us a nickname or alias. We will assume every name given to us is an alias, but will use it as though it is your real name.
- - an email address, so we can contact you back. You may choose to make a new email address that others do not know about, and/or disable/hide sensitive content for new email notifications on your mobile devices.
- - your gender, so we can match you to someone who is the same gender to respond. If you prefer not to disclose, you will be assigned a team member at random.
- - your country, so that we have a better understanding of your environment and to better match you with someone that may have a similar background. If you prefer not to disclose, you will be assigned a team member at random.
- Your information is NOT saved on the website when you submit the form, but it is sent to our team email.
Your browser history
Web browsers usually save a history of the website you've visited recently. You may wish to clear your browser history after visiting this site. (Learn how to clear browser history [howtogeek.com])
Spam detection services
Form submissions may be checked through an automated spam detection service. These are not manually reviewed.